Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Where Have You Been?


Unfortunately, until I get a new power cord and modem for my laptop, posting may be a little slower than normal. I don't have time to sit in front of the computer at home very much.

My sister came down from New York to visit Disney and We went to see them Sunday and walked around the Disney Marketplace. Monday I took James to their hotel and let him go swimming. His cousins, Brittany and Brian were at Islands of Adventure with their father and my sister stayed behind. It was nice to just sit by the pool and relax. I should do that more often. It was nice to see them and they are still here but they are doing the Disney grind and we may not be able to meet again. I wish I could take time off work and go play but ...

The picture below is of the kids at the Disney Marketplace.

No comments: