Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pure I’m-In-Over-My-Head Stuff.


That pretty much sums up President Obama.

Barack Obama Is a Terrible Bore

Sheesh, the guy is Jimmy Carter.

That homespun bowling crap on Jay Leno, followed by the turgid, teachy fiscal policy lecture, together with the hurt defensiveness (and bad script for it) that everybody in Washington "is Simon Cowell... Everybody's got an opinion," is pure I'm-in-over-my-head stuff. Even the idea of having to go on Jay Leno to rescue yourself from the AIG mess is lame. Be a man, man.

The guy just doesn't know what to say. He can't connect. Emotions are here, he's over there. He can’t get the words to match the situation.

My "Obama can do no wrong, coolest president ever" friend even said something negative about him the other day. I never thought that would happen.

This toy is more exciting than the real thing. The pictures get funnier as you go down. They forgot the teleprompter, though. He really needs a teleprompter.

No comments: