Sunday, March 30, 2014

Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light...


Night Falls on Civilization
The World's Fair to Earth Hour marks the journey of a civilization across the sky from light into darkness. In our new post-civilizational time, we no longer celebrate human accomplishment by seeing a vision of the future, instead we turn off the bright lights of civilization and sit in the dark for an hour to atone for our electrical sins."
Read this article and ask yourself "what spirit is behind this?" What spirit wants mankind dead, what spirit hates man and wants him subjugated and defeated? Is this the spirit you will follow?

Well, you can count me out. I can't believe how easily people follow wrong spirits. And I count myself among them, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. We all have. But every time I perceive I've been fooled, I want out. I've seen so many people confronted with truth and they double down on the lies.

When I was very young I would read the Bible and wonder how it could possibly be that the whole world is deceived. Everyone? Now I realize, now I see it. And I know I don't see the half of it. That's the scary part.

It's one thing for people to do things that effect themselves but it's infuriating watching people make decisions that negatively effect your life and the lives of your loved ones to no good end.
Because it makes them feel good about themselves. And accomplishes absolutely nothing. No, not nothing, it makes things worse, worse for everyone. They follow the spirit of destruction and think they are building society. Such a joke, but it's not funny at all.

The good news is that they lose in the end. They lose. Thank God for that.

No comments: