Friday, November 01, 2002

Website of the day: HowardChui.com Mobile phone resource

Today was one of those days. I took James for a walk this morning. He had fun throwing rocks at the end of the road. When I picked up Joshua, James went into the preschool class and wouldn't come out. He's a little too young to go there but the teacher loves him and wants him to come to class. He was trying to take a nap next to another kid. I finally got him to leave and the teacher gave him a bag of candy. Then I was mowing the lawn and stopped for a minute to come inside. James went out (I was watching him) and stood on an ant hill. For those not familiar with Florida they were fire ants and he got bit alot all over his legs. He was screaming! I took him in and washed them off. Then I gave him a bath. He wanted me to kill the ants so I told him I would go get the ants for him. And I did. I hate fire ants.

This site looks like a good one for kids: Homework Help

No comments: