Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Orlando Has a New Police Chief


Says the new police chief, Valerie Demings:

"But I am really more focused on the perception of crime because I believe that the citizens of Orlando deserve to feel safe and I am committed to doing everything within my law enforcement authority to change the perception and make people feel safer in this city."


Orlando Police: Fighting the perception of crime. I feel safer already.

Listen hear

She changed it in a later media address to:

"The reduction of violent crime is my primary focus, and I will use every tool within my legal law enforcement authority to ensure people living, working or visiting Orlando feel safe," Demings said. "We will be relentless in our effort to fight crime."


They will feel safe when they are safe. Here's to relentlessness against crime.

No comments: