Thursday, October 21, 2010

Juan Williams Fired from NPR?

For saying this?

"When I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."



Ridiculous. My opinion of NPR has not changed, it is still very, very, very low.

Hat tip: Atlas Shrugs

From National Politically-correct Radio

NPR--unfair, unbalanced...and afraid.

And from Alan Caruba: NPR Fires Juan Williams for Telling the Truth

Telling the truth while exercising his First Amendment right of free speech was why NPR fired Juan Williams.

Founded in 1970, NPR has always been a propaganda arm of the government and has always been liberal in its news reportage and analysis no matter what party was in power. About 10% of its funding comes from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a federally funded organization. The rest comes from local and state governments, government-funded universities, along with member station's fees, foundation grants, and corporate underwriting.

No comments: