Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Will Smith Says Something Nice About America


I wonder if he realizes that? Will Smith is talking taxes in France, he was saying that he had no problem paying taxes until he heard that his tax rate in France would be 75 percent.



To me though, the money quote is this one:

"I am a black man who didn't go to college, yet I get to travel around the world and sell my movies and I feel very firmly that America is the only place on Earth that I could exist..."

--Will Smith
America has been the best country in the world for the most people - EVER. I wish more people would say it publicly because it is the truth. There are generations of Americans who DON'T KNOW THIS because they have been taught otherwise by people who don't have the children's or America's best interests at heart. Somehow it has become 'uncool' to love America, to the detriment of the whole world.

No comments: