Sunday, April 06, 2003

Ooowwww!!

A little while back I bought the Miracle Blade III knife set. It was at the local flea market and it seemed like a decent set of knives, better than I thought it would be. I meant to say this before, they are really good knives. I can't imagine why I would pay more for fancier knives now that I have this set. I am the type that would buy the high technology ceramic knives if I could afford them but at this point I don't know why I would. The Miracle Blades are great knives.

So, I was cleaning one this morning and sliced my finger open. Ouch! At first I thought it was just a knick but it had sliced deep, deeper than I like to look at. I washed it and put a bandaid on it. It looked like it might want a stich or two but I won't do that. A bandaid is good enough.

No comments: