Monday, December 01, 2003

They're Back!

The family got back from Puerto Rico last night - late. The flight was supposed to arrive at 6:45pm, it got changed to 7:10pm, then it was late taking off and when I got to the airport I saw they changed it to 8:45pm. While I sat waiting it changed again to 9:08pm and finally arrived a bit later than that. By the time we got the luggage and got out of there it was after 10:00pm. Irma wanted to stop at her sisters house on the way home because her father came back with her and I took her mothers car home so I could get to work. She has a Toyota and I can't believe how spoiled I am with the Cadillac because that ride home was the most uncomfortable I've had in a while. It's a fairly new car too. No more small cars for me. I want to be pampered. I ended up being an hour late for work.

James was so cute, he gave me a big smile and ran over and gave me a hug. He was beaming! He had alot of fun and told me about all the new toys he got. It's only been just over a week but he seems to have grown up a bit while he was gone. His grandfather has a horse and the kids rode it. I was looking at the pictures and Joshua rode it by himself and one picture shows Joshua leading the horse with James riding it. It's a very gentle horse, I've seen it, but I was still a little surprised to see that. I'll post the pictures as soon as I get a chance.

I talked to Irma after she got home and she said the kids were fighting in the car. James took off his coat and was hitting Joshua and Joshua was fighting back. Suddenly, it was dead silent. She looked back and they were both sleeping. Her father said they knocked each other out.

No comments: