Friday, June 04, 2004

One More Day

I'm going to take James back to Disney today because we have one more day left on our pass and it's the last day it's valid. Joshua went to his grandmother's house and Irma has to work so it will be just James and I. I'm not sure what park or parks we'll go to. We're gonna travel light and just do whatever James feels like doing. We're not gonna rush around. I bet he would prefer to go to one of the hotels and swim in the pool.

I still haven't caught up since going last weekend. Between that and both kids home from school my schedule is messed up and I haven't spent alot of time online, even at work. There are some things I want to read, listen to, write, study - you name it - I don't have time or I'm so tired I can't concentrate.

But that will have to wait.

No comments: