Thursday, September 30, 2004

Looks Like We Made It



Yes, we made it to New Orleans. We left Saint Cloud at 9:00am eastern time and got to the hotel at 10:00pm central time. What a long drive. We drove through the city but of couse it was dark. Still, it was easy to see the charm of the city. You can see the city from where we are (Gretna) if you look in the right place. Most of today was spent at services as it was a holy day. Tomorrow, I'm not sure what we'll do. Perhaps a walk in the French Quarter. The hotel is very nice and it has wireless internet access in the public areas. So far as I can tell that means just outside the lobby where there are no chairs to sit. If I walk farther I lose the signal. There is also no place to plug in the computer. Oh well, I found a place to sit.

No comments: