Monday, July 18, 2005

I Hate AOL


AOL is worse than any company I know when it comes to forcing itself all over your computer. I just got a new computer and all they had to do was put the AOL disc in the box but they preinstalled it. Fine, use the remove programs to get rid of it. Oops, that doesn't quite work. There were four entries for AOL, one is still there. I tried uninstalling it a few times and it says it is not there. Then why is it still there?

I did a search for AOL on the computer and found 36 entries, some of which are applications. I don't want anything AOL on my computer. Is there a program to get rid of all this crap? It should be considered spyware as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately, I'm afraid to just delete all these files in case it breaks a program I need.

What good does it do AOL when they make people hate their product so much. They need to go out of business.

Kim Komando helps a little.

No comments: