Tuesday, August 09, 2005

James At School


James had a great time at school yesterday. He enjoyed art the most, he did finger painting. He got some paint on his new shirt but I was able to wash it out before Mommy saw it. He had no problem at all adjusting to a new environment. The teacher said he was very well behaved, too.

I didn't get any sleep though. The power steering pump mount broke on my car (while Irma was driving it - for the first time in ages) and I can't get it until later today. So, I had to drive Irma to work ... but ... She went to work late. I had to take her to Walmart, went to the dealer to get the part for my car (they didn't have it), then she wanted to stop at a car dealer and look at a Ford F150. We drove that down the road- it had a few problems I didn't care for.

We went home and found out I had missed a FedEx package I needed to fix a problem on her car. I was not happy about that. I started taking her to work and there was a FedEx truck in front of AutoZone. I turned around but by that time he had left. We spotted him on a side road and after a few turns were able to catch him at his next stop. I asked if he had my package and he sure did. Perfect. By the time I got home it was 1:00pm and I had to pick up James at 2:30pm. I took a nap for 1 hour. I put the part on her car when I got up.

I still have to change the oxygen sensors and the front wheel bearings on her car and change the power steering pump mount on my car. Not doing it today.

No comments: