Monday, September 19, 2005

Channel Surfing


I was watching the news the other night and they said a face transplant operation was being planned, I know you've heard it, it's been on the news lately. I flipped through some channels and HBO was showing Face Off, the John Travolta/Nicholas Cage flick. Eerily coincidental.

Tonight I caught a mini marathon of DOG The Bounty Hunter on A&E. It was pretty good, better than the other bounty hunter show that was on Discovery Channel (I believe - may have been HBO) a while back. I hope I can catch it again.

I watched a movie the other night that kind of freaked me out. I don't care for horror movies but this one took place in Japan and I watched it just to hear the Japanese and see the sites. I don't know the name of the movie, but it was about a house where some murders took place and everyone who goes in the house is killed by the evil spirits - eventually, not right then and there. I saw it was on a couple of times since I watched it but I didn't care to see it again. I just looked up the name of the movie, it was The Grudge. It's hard to forget the imagery of that movie.

On a lighter note, I liked Taxi, with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon. Very funny.

No comments: