Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What's This About?


I can't do it on command and I don't know if it's just me or it's something everyone experiences sometimes - it's just weird. I could be driving down the road, listening to the radio and I'll see a sign or a billboard or something, read it, and at the same time as I read a word someone on the radio will say the same word. Sometimes it happens alot, sometimes I don't notice it for a while.

This evening I was using a calculator (an adding machine) and I punched in the number 1495 at the exact same time a television commercial was on and the man said 1495 (as in "only $14.95 a month). I was adding a column of numbers, it didn't come from my head, but I punched in those numbers at exactly the same time he said them.

I don't know what to make of it. It's a pretty much useless thing to have happen. It's not like knowing lottery numbers in advance or something.

No comments: