Thursday, March 23, 2006

Religion of Peace Death Strikes Again


Michelle Malkin (and not a few others) want to know Who Will Save Abdul Rahman?

Abdul Rahman is a man of faith. "I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe in Christ. And I am a Christian," he declared this week.

Unfortunately for Rahman, he was originally born a Muslim in Afghanistan -- and he has been forced to defend his religious conversion in his home country's court, where he now faces the death penalty for turning to Jesus.

Rahman's family has denounced him as mentally ill. Afghan officials are thirsting for his blood. "We will cut him into little pieces," jail employee Hosnia Wafayosofi told the Chicago Tribune, as she "made a cutting motion with her hands."


This is beyond outrageous. What will it take for the world to see Islam for what it is?

It's funny, they claim the God of the Bible (God is love; vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Eternal, etc.) is Allah and Jesus was a prophet, yet they hate with vitriolic hatred Jews and Christians. They take vengeance into their own hands for Allah as a often as thay can. They believe almost the exact opposite of what is said about God in the Bible. It's as if they believe the God that "so loved the world" decided one day, "screw it, you know what, I really hate these people, I take back everything I said, I scrapping the whole plan I've had from the beginning. From now on I'm going to raise up a new prophet (and disown my own Son) and wipe out anyone who believed what I said before.

Sorry, no.

No comments: