Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Did The Law Change And Nobody Told Me?


When you get pulled over by the police are you supposed to pull over to the left now? I'm confused. (no jokes) More often than not, every time I see someone pulled over they are in the median or in a left turn lane.

There is a car pulled over right now in front of the hotel in the turn lane, there are 3 cop cars behind him and they have him handcuffed (for pulling over to the left I hope) as they go through his car. Do so many people run now that they are just happy they are stopped? If I pulled over to the left would they give me a ticket for that and the original offense? I even saw a woman getting a ticket while she sat at a light in the left turn lane - waiting for the green arrow. I guess it didn't turn green fast enough for the policeman.

Maybe it's one of those "statements," like wearing your pants below your ass. Some people just like to be contrarian.

No comments: