Friday, October 10, 2008

Be Courteous and Smile


Barack Obama in His Own Words

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.

I don't know about you but I much prefer to be around people who are pleasant and well mannered. I don't care where they're from or who they are. Who wants to be around someone who's angry all the time? I used to work for a guy like that, it was miserable. If you are angry all the time something is wrong with you, seek help.

So sorry to encourage you to be courteous and smile. I didn't know it was a trick.

No comments: