Monday, September 06, 2010

Computer Problems


I started having problems with Windows update shortly after I upgraded to Windows 7, Windows update would take forever to install updates. When I shut down the computer it would say installing updates, do not unplug, etc, but it would never finish. I could leave the computer for hours on end and it would still say that.

It got to the point that I just shut off Windows update so I didn't have to bother with it. Then I came across this video:



I downloaded his program and ran it, and now Windows update works like it should. So, thank you Britec09. I don't want to link directly to the program, the link is in the description of the video. Click on the video to go to the YouTube page. If you are having problems with Windows update, give it a try.

No comments: