Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fundamentally Wrong


I couldn't live in a place where if someone breaks into my own home I can take no action to protect my family and myself. How can anyone think that is right? Why don't they just ban locks and make it legal for anyone to take anything they want?

Father arrested for murder over knifing burglar
The householder was home alone when the two men broke in, according to Greater Manchester Police.

His wife and 12-year-old son returned home during the incident, said Chief Superintendent Tim Forber, but they were able to escape unharmed.
England: Making it safer for a criminal to be a criminal.

How do your do, sir? Don't mind me, I'm just here to pick up a few things. I'll be wanting your TV, is that show almost over?

Don't worry, nothing good on anyway. I put fresh batteries in the remote. Here you are.

You're daughter is quite the looker, think I'll have a go.

No comments: