Monday, October 10, 2011

I Can't Take It


Are these adults? Is this kindergarten? It doesn't matter what the video is about, you will not, if you are of normal or above intelligence, be able to get through this entire thing.



I'm sorry. There is something seriously wrong here. The human race is devolving, these people never matured past the age of five. I deal with the public at work and sometimes I think it is me - more and more I am running into people who do not know how to communicate, how to be civil, how to ask a question, how to get down the road 5 miles without someone holding their hand. It's not me, I know. There is something seriously wrong with an increasing number of people. Anyone who has dealt with the public for a number of years could tell you that.

If you are curious, Neal Boortz explains what the video is about here.

No comments: