Monday, March 12, 2012

Can We Get Some Serious Candidates Here?


Santorum's war on teleprompters

"See, I always believed that when you run for president of the United States, it should be illegal to read off a teleprompter," Santorum said at a Gulfport restaurant. "Because all you're doing is reading someone else's words to people."
While I don't disagree with his reason why...
"You're voting for someone who is going to be the leader of our government," Santorum said. "It's important for you to understand who that person is in their own words, see them, look them in the eye...hear what's (in their) heart."

"You're choosing a leader. A leader isn't just about what's written on a piece of paper."
...Shouldn't he be for less stupid laws, not more? He is running as a conservative, isn't he? Will he create the Teleprompter Regulatory Agency if elected? It's enough to make you scream sometimes.

I hate that the only reason Republicans give us to vote for them is that they are not communist. "Vote for me, I'm not a Commie!"

Not that that's not a good reason. I think it should be illegal to be a communist and hold office in our government. But that's just me - apparently.

No comments: