Friday, April 27, 2012

Government OUT OF CONTROL


Is this how Obama uses his big stick, on law-abiding citizens he doesn't like?


Is this the philosophy Obama governs by?
"I was in a meeting once and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I'll go ahead and tell you what I said: It was kind of like how the Romans used to, you know, conquer villages in the Mediterranean. They'd go in to a little Turkish town somewhere, they'd find the first five guys they saw and they'd crucify them. Then, you know, that town was really easy to manage for the next few years."
This is not how America operates, this is how Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China operates. Richard Nixon is a saint compared to what Obama's administration is doing. And mainstream media and half the country seems to have no problem with it at all.

No comments: