Sunday, June 03, 2012

Shocked and Disgusted


I have absolutely no idea if what Alex Jones believes is true (I don't actually believe it), I don't even know who Alex Jones is (and don't care enough to Google it)- let's just say that after reading this story and now knowing that roasted fetal corpses covered in gold leaf actually exist, and with all the cannibal stories popping up lately, finding out the story was true would not shock me any more than I already am.

Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship in Gold-Covered Roasted Babies to Eat
Last month, police in Thailand arrested a British citizen after six roasted fetal corpses were found in his luggage. The bodies were believed to be between two and seven months old, according to the Guardian. Some were plated in gold leaf, apparently for use in black magic rituals.

No comments: