Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Will Not Be Silent


Army should fire author of report on conservative terrorism
Individuals enlisting in the U.S. Armed Forces must swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." But what happens when the only crime perpetrated by the “enemy” is supporting and defending the Constitution?

Such is the dilemma facing future military officers at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point — who are being taught to view freedom-loving Americans as violent, racist terrorists-in-waiting. As part of the federal government's ongoing jihad against common-sense fiscal conservatism and constitutionally limited government, West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center (CTC) has issued a new report making some dangerously irrational generalizations about the "far-right."
Four years ago I was just another law-abiding American, now I'm being spoken of and treated as an enemy of America. I haven't changed. I have done nothing wrong - just go to work everyday and support my family and mind my own business. My so-called "crime" is not agreeing that we should trash the Constitution of the United States. Call me crazy. I will not shut up.

No comments: