Friday, November 15, 2002

Website of the day: AntColony Who knew? And ant classifieds? I didn't know ant keeping was so big.

Here's one I like because I would like to keep chickens: FeatherSite - The Poultry Page

Maybe you like tigers? Tiger Territory

All about The Seeing Eye dogs.

Irma kept seeing a prairie dog a few houses down from us and I didn't believe her. Finally I saw it, it looked like a prairie dog but then it jumped up onto a branch and climbed into the tree. It was a squirrel with no tail!

Here's a site full of Prehistoric Pets

I like Owls

Do you have a phobia? Here's the definitive list.

That's enough links for one day. James is watching Scooby Doo. Sorry, I had to add one more.
I was just getting ready to say he was being so good. I took a peek and he was getting ready to open the fish food. Well, he was being good except for that. He was just playing quietly.


No comments: