Friday, November 08, 2002

Website of the day: Samstag Sales Dealer in Fine German Hand Tools - I have a Volkswagen Eurovan and it requires special tools to fix what on other cars would use standard tools. I've tried to buy them from the VW dealer but they refuse to sell them. I guess it's how they force you to bring it to them to fix. Not me! I found this site and now I can buy what I need.

Isaiah 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea existed no longer. 2 I also saw the Holy City, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband. 3 Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look! God's dwelling is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will exist no longer; grief, crying, and pain will exist no longer, because the previous things have passed away. 5 Then the One seated on the throne said, "Look! I am making everything new." He also said, "Write, because these words are faithful and true." 6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give to the thirsty from the spring of living water as a gift. 7 The victor will inherit these things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son. 8 But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars-- their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Eventually, God's throne will come down out of heaven with the new Jerusalem. God will dwell on the earth. The second death is just that, death, permanent death. You will niether remember nor be remembered any more.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Death on the one hand, eternal life on the other.

Mark 1:15 "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe in the good news!"

Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore what you have received and heard; keep it, and repent. But if you are not alert, I will come like a thief, and you have no idea at what hour I will come against you.

Eze 33:11 Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

House of Israel refers of course to all the tribes of the house of Israel, but also especially to Ephraim and Manasseh, of whom Israel said:

Genesis 48:16 The Angel who has redeemed me (Jacob or Israel) from all evil, Bless the lads (Ephraim & Manasseh); Let my name be named upon them, And the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth."

And Ephraim and Manasseh are in modern times Great Britain and the United States, so these prophecies are referring to us, now. For proof go to this website and ask for or view Europe and America in Prophecy. Just scroll down.

No comments: