Friday, February 21, 2003

Now this is an interesting picture, Jacques Chirac and Saddam Hussein seem to be sharing a moment. No wonder France wants to protect Saddam!

Divide and conquer is the name of their game, I went on about this yesterday. Here's what Bob Just has to say about it: The 1 weapon essential for victory

I can't wait to hear the excuses after this party is over. I'm just glad it's not financed with public funds.

I liked reading these Random Thoughts. Thomas Sowell wrote this and the previous one.

What's going on with night clubs lately? Chicago, Rhode island...damn.

The Tide of Madness by Judea Pearl, father of Daniel Pearl. Read it, read it, read it.

I'm finding alot of good stuff today. A Japanese View of the Palestinians found at The Truth about Israel.

No comments: