Tuesday, February 11, 2003

WARNING : Top Secret

Here's the full text of the new U.N. proposal put forth by Germany and France.

WARNING : Top Secret


I needed gas when I went to work last night but I was running late and had enough to get to work and to a station in the morning. So that's what I did, or rather, meant to do. Of course when I got off work I had forgotten completely about it and passed the first station. And the second and third. In fact I got to about the middle of nowhere and ran out of gas. I really felt stupid I don't mind saying. I pulled over and walked (on the brand new sidewalks, thank you) to the nearest gas station which I believe is about 2 miles or so, I don't know, it took me about 20 minutes each way. I bought a one gallon gas can, filled it and walked back. I remembered my Mother used to say her car was running on fumes when I was little. Well, my car uses only 100% petrol thank you very much, no fumes allowed. The funny thing is, I actually enjoyed the walk and thought how nice it would be to do it more often.

No comments: