Monday, October 20, 2003

Home Again

We got home Saturday night around 9:30pm. I had to go to work and I was tired, I went a whole week actually getting some sleep, it's tough getting back to work. While I was gone they broke the old Micros computer we use and no one could fix it so they did all the business by hand and just wrote everything down - luckily it happened the night before. I had to fix the Micros, recreate everything they did since it was broke, and do two audits. Not extremely difficult, just not something I wanted to spend my first night back doing.

Sunday I had to change the coolant in Irma's car. I did it after I woke up around 1:30pm - no problems. The lawn didn't need to be mowed and I am very thankful for that. I didn't even want to wake up but Irma had the A/C off and the windows open and it got too hot to sleep. I hate it when that happens. I need a day job.

No comments: