Monday, October 27, 2003

I'm Entitled

Anne wrote a fascinating post about a customer trying to scam her. I get people like that once in a while. I like the ones who pull a dog-eared folded check from their pocket, no checkbook, sometimes already filled out, and has to sort through a handful of ID's to find the right one. The ones who try to scam you are the ones who get the loudest and rudest - I guess trying to embarrass you into giving them what they want. I've shown a few people to the door and locked them out. I once had someone tell me he was entitled to a tax exemption because he worked for the IRS, he didn't even have a certificate. Nice try.

Anti-Semitism On The rise

Not to mention anti-Americanism. Daniel Pipes wrote about Deadly Denial [of Muslim Anti-Semitism]

And this is real nice.

Unfortunately it's gonna get alot worse before it's all over.




No comments: