Friday, January 07, 2005

Of Fish and Boys


I took the kids to the pet shop today after I picked up Joshua. I took James there the other day and he really enjoyed it and asked to go back, they have a shark he likes. Actually, last time he wanted me to buy the tank, the shark and a large moray eel. Aaah, no.

This time the girl recognizes him and they're talking and before you know it James is feeding the shark, a bunch of moray eels, and every else in sight, including an octopus. One of the eels started jumping out of the water! I think she knew what she was doing because she told me all about a 55 gallon tank and stand available for about $100.00 dollars. It's easy to say no when you don't have any money! I'd like to see the business succeed and all but I can't help you.

I would like to add a few more fish to my collection (of one - a large, old Jack Dempsey). The wife doesn't like the idea. She'll have to get used to it I guess.

No comments: