Friday, October 27, 2006

Early Voting


I love early voting. It's better to have a range of days to get out and vote rather than having everyone do it on one day. I voted today and they had computer voting machines. It's the first time I used them and I found it extremely easy. In fact, James was with me and he was scrolling and changing pages for me. Not that I needed that, he wanted to, but it was so self-explanatory that he did it without any instruction at all. I want to say if a 6-year old could do it anyone can but there's always a small percentage of people who will screw it up no matter what.

And everyone working there was very friendly and helpful, almost bizarrely so. They asked me for a photo ID and verified my address as well. What if I said I didn't have one? I didn't ask. Should have.

No comments: