Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don't Drink Out Of That Glass


Undercover video: Hotel Room Glasses Go Unwashed, Doused with Toxic Cleaners

I never considered it before but come to think of it, I have never seen any glasses on any maids cart I've ever seen. You would think they would at least carry a clean sponge and dish soap for cleaning them though. I sense a coming change in how hotels clean the glasses. Either that or people will forget and it will all blow over until the next undercover report. I know hotel managers don't want to swap out the glasses everyday and bring them down to a dishwasher. If they don't have a restaurant, they don't even have a dishwasher. If they do have a restaurant it probably couldn't handle the extra work load - how many rooms do some of these hotels have?

No comments: