Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shut Up And Prove It Already!


Kerry takes up $1 million offer to disprove swiftboat vets

"While I am prepared to show they lied on allegation after allegation, you have generously offered to pay one million dollars for just one thing that can be proven false. I am prepared to prove the lie beyond any reasonable doubt," Kerry wrote.

"I trust that you are a man of your word, having made a very public challenge at a major Washington dinner, and look forward to taking you up on this challenge," the senator said.

Kerry told Pickens he would travel to Dallas to meet with him in a public forum or invite him to Massachusetts. The senator suggested the visit could include a trip to the Paralyzed Veterans of America office to see how Pickens' money could be put to use.


Are you waiting for the stars to align? You're like a bad magician setting up his next bad act.

"Any minute now I will make these allegations disappear. I will now make these allegations disappear. Abra Cadabra! Wait. Shazaam! Wait, I can do this, aahh! It worked in rehearsals."

No comments: