Friday, February 27, 2009

This Really Works


Train Horn

Created by Train Horn


I tried this before I left to pick up the kids from school and I didn't hear anything. I tried it a few times, turned up the volume, put the speaker to my ear - nothing. After picking up the kids I tried it again, forgetting that they should hear it - I wasn't even thinking about that. Joshua was on the sofa and James was in the kitchen while I'm desperately trying to hear something. I hear James saying, "What's that noise?" The third time he said it I realized what it was, and Joshua started complaining about it, too. He started holding his ears and said, "I'm out of here." Joshua can't stand the noise and James wants to play it over and over.

On a side note, I hate those train horns, except on trains. I like them on trains. There are some cars that have them in my town and they are so annoying. They are as bad as those thumping bass systems some people put in cars. They think, "Hey, Look at me, I'm cool!" while every one else hates them and thinks they're idiots and hopes their car explodes.

No comments: