Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The World Upside Down


Why are American congressmen and women gushing over Fidel Castro like schoolgirls at a Hanna Montana concert?

CBC Chairwoman Rep. Barbara Lee: "Former President Fidel Castro is very engaging, very energetic."

Rep. Laura Richardson: "He looked right into my eyes and said, 'How can we help you? How can we help President Obama?’"

Rep. Bobby Rush: "I think that what really surprised me, but also endeared me to him was his keen sense of humor, his sense of history and his basic human qualities."

"He drank water, we drank water, nothing else was served, but that was just fine! I was, after all, in the presence of history."

"In my household, I told Castro, he is known as the ultimate survivor."


Time for Congressional Black Caucus to Disband?

Here is a video representation of what they think of Castro:



It's embarrassing.

No comments: