Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Like Herman Cain


I liked Herman Cain before the allegations and I still like him. In fact I like him more because I see that his political opponents really hate him. I don't believe the allegations for a second, they are directly out of the playbook of the left. They want him out and I'm not falling for it.

Media use Klan tactic on Cain
...the vigor and eagerness with which the press dived into this fray and the relish they are having in their attempts to dismantle Cain have no precedent.

The real scandal
The real scandal in the accusations against Herman Cain is the corruption of the law, the media and politics.

David Axelrod's Pattern of Sexual Misbehavior
Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod.

What are the odds?
There are 50 states in this country. What are the odds that the first woman to come forward with tawdry details of a distasteful encounter with presidential candidate Herman Cain lives in the state that elevated Barack Obama to the U.S. Senate? I'm just asking.

There are some 1,300 municipalities in the state of Illinois, so what are the odds that Sharon Bialek lived in the same one as David Axelrod, the mastermind behind Obama's rise to power. I'm just asking.

There are 131,704,730 housing units in the United States, so what are the odds that Bialek lived in the same apartment building as Axelrod? I'm just asking.

No comments: