Tuesday, September 03, 2002

One of the most, if not the most interesting site I have come across on the web is this one : Searchlore.org by Fravia. There is so much information there, about so many interesting things (computer wise), that usually I just get lost in there following one line of thought , then another, and another, till I forgot where I started! There is so much to learn in there, I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more advanced computer skills. He's got some excellent pages of tools too. Especially useful are the search pages. Have fun!

Another cool site is Ma's Reversing. He's a friend of Fravia and most people I know won't even be able to access his site! I'm presently stuck on the 4th riddle. I can't spend all my time trying to get to the next level, but when I have time it is addicting! Good luck, let me know how you do!

I'll leave you with that today. James is getting very restless and won't let me type. See ya!

No comments: