Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Today I decided to download the Mozilla web browser. I've heard some really good things about it, especially from Lockergnome. So far, so good. I like it better than Explorer for sure and it has the multiple window tabbing like Opera. I'm more comfortable with Opera but I'll keep testing Mozilla. I noticed I've been getting alot of connection refused alerts with it when I have no problem opening the page with another browser. (?)

I just heard that T-Model Ford has a new album coming out, check out the 411 here. He is opening for Buddy Guy in Orlando this month, wish I could go. Buddy Guy's new album "Sweat Tea" is his very best. I never really cared too much for his music, but the new one is great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great. I love him. He is so amazing. http://buddyguytourdates.com/