Friday, February 07, 2003

I finally got the oil cooler I ordered yesterday. They screwed up and didn't send it right away so when I e-mailed to find out what happened they said they would overnight it to me and take off the shipping charges. Since I'm still waiting on a hose from Volkswagen, the delay didn't hurt. Actually I'm glad - no shipping charges! "They" are aVolkswagenPart.com or aPlusParts.com. Same company but the aPlusParts site has parts for other foreign cars. Good prices too.

James helped me wash the car yesterday, mostly by playing in the puddles and trying to get in the car to blow the horn. "Boop, boop!" He played in the leaves again and lost a little plastic spider Joshua gave him. I guess he thought he could put it down in the leaves, play and throw them around and it would still be there. I found it after about 10 minutes of looking.

I just finished watching Shadow of the Vampire. I don't usually like vampire movies but I used to like Nosferatu when I was little and this movie is an interesting fictional look at what it could have been like making it. I like it.

No comments: