Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Today was such a beautiful day! The weather here is perfect, you couldn't ask for better. The gopher tortoise came out and wandered around the yard for a while, first time this year. That gave me the idea to let our tortoise out for a while too. James had alot of fun playing outside with Joshua. They were riding their bikes and making a bridge over the (empty) drainage ditch. If only it stayed like this all year!

Here's a picture of Wolfgang the Sulcatta Tortoise and Bleek the Boa Constrictor. I took both today.

Wolfgang the Sulcatta Tortoise

Bleek the Boa Constrictor

They are both glad the cold weather is over.


Yesterday I cooked some yellow rice (arroz amarillo) and chicken and it went over so good Irma had me make more today. It was really good if I do say so myself. Also some fresh sqeezed orange juice - yummy. Kids playing outside, windows and door open. Sometimes it is so nice living in Florida. Oh yeah, and Elvis mp3's on the dvd player, something different for a change, some good old music. Elvis mood thanks to Lilo and Stitch.

No comments: