Monday, February 03, 2003

I forgot to say, my ISP called me back and said the problem was with their computer. It wasn't releasing when I disconnected. She said the tech fixed the problem. That night I tried to login but couldn't. I tried again and again and finally looked at the log. It said I was already logged in twice. Twice? How could I be logged in twice? I let the computer sit for 30 minutes and tried again. It worked and has worked since with no more problems.

The parts for the Eurovan are still not in. One hose came in Friday, the other is due today (Monday). We'll see. The oil cooler should be here today too but I haven't heard from them. I ordered it from APlusparts and I've used them before. They don't communicate well. They do have the alot of the parts I need much cheaper than the dealer. I may not be able to fix it until Wednesday so I don't have to worry about James, his grandmother will watch him.

I got to sleep for 8 hours today! Irma took the kids to her mothers house. Yeah! I need to get some sleep once in a while, don't I? I could've slept more but Irma called for me to come pick them up.

No comments: