Saturday, June 14, 2003

Joe The Mailbox Killer

Joe the mailbox killer stopped by and paid me the 20 bucks it cost to fix my mailbox. He was honest about the whole thing and did what he said he would with no pestering. Good show! If only I knew the name of his company...Joe's Tractor something...I don't know. If you live near St. Cloud, FL and need someone with a tractor, look him up. Just hide your mailbox.

It's Hot!

There's a sign down the road displaying a temperature of 96 degrees. It was higher a little earlier according to a friend. I believe it's a little high but it's still killer hot out there. We were sitting on the front porch in the shade and there is a cool breeze but we have to screen it in because the bugs like the porch a little too much for my taste. Even better would be a screened pool in the back, now that's Florida living.

No comments: