Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wendy's Died With Dave


I don't go to fast food joints much but Irma likes Wendy's and we stopped at one today for lunch. I saw they had a new item (to me) called Big Dippers. The picture shows 6 good size chicken strips, so I ordered that. James got two orders of chicken nuggets - 5 to a box. I got to the table and opened the box and to put it mildly, I was disappointed in the size of my chicken. Three of them were about the size of the chicken nuggets and three were half the size. The dipping sauce, however, came in a much larger container. In fact, I could fit all my Big Little Dippers in the container. I took it back to the cashier and asked if they were, indeed, Big dippers. Yes, they were. "Really?" James had twice as much food as I had. Literally.

Irma had ordered a chicken sandwich and it was so old and hard she refused to eat it and made them give her a fresh one. So, goodbye to Wendy's. I have no desire to eat a Wendy's again. There's too much competition to be pulling that on your customers. I didn't even want to eat the Big Little Dippers, I should have just got my money back on them.

No comments: