Sunday, December 29, 2002

Website of the day: Empire State Building Official Site

This will be quick, it's so busy here at work I was 3 hours behind and now I don't have time to play. That's good for a change, it's been so slow. Doesn't anyone want to come to Florida anymore?

I got a compact flash reader to transfer pictures to the Mac. It works great but I don't have time to figure out what I can do with them now. I'll have to save that for later. Also got some cheapo speakers so I can hear when I play a DVD. They work pretty good. I don't want to drag around big speakers for a laptop.

Here are some links I found interesting:

MacDevcenter.com Mac tips...obviously.

free-ed.net Free education on the net. This actually looks pretty useful. Check it out.

And now for the worlds newest church (as far as I can tell): The Church of Spongebob Squarepants You won't find anything out there better than this. Unless. No you wouldn't like this, would you? Please people! I really like the make up your own religion concept. It's been going on for years. One of these days reality is gonna smack you. Actually, it looks like something was smacking that doctor in the face. Drudge had some closeup pictures of her the other day and I do believe cloning is the only way she can reproduce. Brush your teeth 3 times a day and after meals. Sorry, if you saw them you know what I'm talking about.

This is interesting: My Blog, My Outboard Brain

It's 5:30, wow, gotta go.


No comments: