Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I just found out my mother-in-law witnessed a murder/attempted suicide! She was going to her english class and watched in horror as this girls boyfriend chased her down and stabbed her to death and then himself. She's so upset. I really don't know any more, it just happened this morning. What a terrible thing to have to see.

I don't know the reason this happened today but someone who I worked with (different departments) did that to some poor girl on her college campus. Shot her then himself because he couldn't have her. What kind of crap is that? At least he died. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve to keep living. I can't for the life of me figure out why some guys get like that. If someone doesn't want to be around me just go ahead and go. If you're not with me because you want to be then what is the use? Where's the fun in that? Maybe it's time for a little introspection and move on, not force her to stay by intimidation or force.

Bonus link: 40 Reasons For Gun Control

Let's see if this actually makes publication - blogger doesn't seem to be working.

No comments: