Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I was feeling dizzy all day today. I didn't take anything stronger than dayquil, but just felt unusually sleepy. While sitting on the sofa trying to read (Mac OS X - The Missing Manual) I woke up a few times to James poking me. When I actually was able to go to bed I really didn't sleep well and kept waking up. Besides being sleepy and having a bit of a cough I feel better now than earlier in the week.

I was getting ready to bathe James and discovered Joshua got in there first and was taking too long. I already had his clothes off. We played ball a little, knocked on the door but Joshua wasn't done yet and went back to play ball. James saw a little picture album we keep in his room and started looking at it. One of the pictures is James in my Mothers kitchen sink taking a bath. He got up and walked to the kitchen, climbed up into the sink and started taking a bath. I was laughing until he took the kitchen sponge to wash with.

Dennis Prager writes some good pieces. Here's his latest: Why the Arab world hates America

Don't even get me started on this subject: It's Not Just 'Sue the Docs' Anymore If lawyers don't bring down the healthcare industry, insurance companies will.

No comments: