Thursday, March 04, 2004

Liberal Enigma

I found this piece by Ann Coulter interesting: The Passion of the Liberal

As I understand it, the dangerous religion is the one whose messiah instructs: "If one strikes thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also" and "Love your enemies ... do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you." The peaceful religion instructs: "Slay the enemy where you find him." (Surah 9:92).

Imitating the ostrich-like posture of certain German Jews who ignored the growing danger during Hitler's rise to power, today's liberals are deliberately blind to the real threats of violence that surround us. Their narcissistic self-image requires absolute solicitude toward angry savages plotting acts of terrorism. The only people who scare them are the ones who worship a Jew.


For the mystery of lawlessness is already working, only he is now holding back until it comes out of the midst. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12

There's alot of strong delusion going around these days.

Speaking of Strong delusion

K-12 academy hosts 'Queer State of the Union'

"One thing I'm starting to notice in the last year or two … which is really, really cool, not just at Crossroads, but other places, that it's becoming more and more OK for people who are probably largely toward the straight end of the spectrum to really think about, 'You know, maybe I'm bisexual,'" he said in an interview segment on the Queer Youth website.

Behrman said the response is "not from a, 'Oh, it's trendy to be bi,' but really thinking, like, well, 'OK, maybe I don't have to limit myself … what am I shutting myself off to?'"


Car Update

I replaced the alternator and charged the battery - that solved the problem. I'm driving again. I knew the alternator was going bad but it worked most of the time and I didn't want to spend the money so I put it off. I know better.

No comments: