Friday, December 27, 2002

Website of the day: Spices

I found an interesting site today through a link in a blog (Don't ask me which now, I forgot) to this article: Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife’s Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There? I don't know if it's true or 100% accurate but it's something I could see happening. And that's scary.
I like the part about the ACLU not helping because he's not a minority.
The site that published it is LewRockwell.com There were some other interesting articles there:

The Trial of Lott

Lott: The Progressivist Legacy Continues

Persuasion and Coercion

Here's one from Frontpage magazine: Leftist Lies About the War

I guess that's enough of that. Watching mankind govern themselves is depressing. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. You can't ignore it though, have to watch the weather to know when the hurricane is coming.

I've been listening tonight to Bic Runga: Beautiful Collision. I heard of her in a blog a while back, never heard any songs on the radio though. She kind of reminds me of Jewel, a little sweeter maybe.

The news just said Iraq's army is preparing for war. Be afraid! -- It's not Iraq's army you have to watch out for. TV news is useless. Alright , it's not entirely useless, just useless for getting real news.

I gotta go, just dropped (and broke) a plate and it's almost time to go home.







No comments: